How did that route get that name? Jokes. Funny bits. Crag humour.
- Posts: 599
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:13 pm
Nice find.. some interesting reading there.
How many of us have done this before in a rush...
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:31 pm
- Real Name: Marllu da Conceicao
yea i saw that recently, luckily i never use daisy chains
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:51 am
- Real Name: Arno van der Heever
- Location: Cape Town, South Afirca
Thanks for the site
Next time Mok frowns at me for using a overhand to attach ropes for an abseil, I'll point him to this site
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:13 pm
vander wrote:Next time Mok frowns at me for using a overhand
I can't remember him ever having a problem with the FORK (Flat Overhand Rappel Knot - I added "Rappel" for redundancy
), but I've had to endure a lot of EDK this and EDK that. Now we have backup!