Climbing 20jan-31jan around cape town

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
sander

Climbing 20jan-31jan around cape town

Post by sander » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:49 pm

Hey,
I'm a Belgian climber and will be in cape town from 20 jan to 31 jan. I'm there with my boss for work, but have only 4 days where i really need to be somewhere (21,22,27 and 28 jan i have working duties, the rest i should be free and have actually only 1 interest: climbing :), doesn't matter what type, i'm inn. I have experience in all types of climbing (except ice climbing :), but that won't be the problem in that period :)) and can bring gear that fits in the luggage from belgium to South Africa (so no crashpad).

My level is around 7a french grade in bouldering and lead climbing.

Somebody interested in showing me around or joining me on a trip?

Sander

Pete

Re: Climbing 20jan-31jan around cape town

Post by Pete » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:52 pm

Hi Sander,

I'll be in Cape Town from January 26th for nearly 3 weeks, and would love to meet up and climb. I'm from the UK and lead up to about 6b French on sport, but have a lot of Alpine and Trad experience. I was not planning on bring much gear, just harness rock shoes helmet and chalk bag, but could put some trad gear in?. Contact me on WhatsApp +447814161932

Regards
Pete

sander

Re: Climbing 20jan-31jan around cape town

Post by sander » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi Pete,
Too bad you arrive at the end the free weekend i have there,
I'll double check with my boss if 30 and 31 would be possible, if yes, I'd love to climb table mountain with you in cape town :)

Greetings,
Sander