La Sportiva Miura Laces. EU34 / UK2 (should fit street UK3). NEW. TRIED BUT NEVER USED. R1800 negotiable.

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
hanky

La Sportiva Miura Laces. EU34 / UK2 (should fit street UK3). NEW. TRIED BUT NEVER USED. R1800 negotiable.

Post by hanky »

La Sportiva Miura Laces. EU34 / UK2 (fits street size UK3-3.5)
La Sportiva Miura Laces. EU34 / UK2 (fits street size UK3-3.5)
Hi!

I bought these brand new from the U.S. as I had been struggling to get high performance shoes in smaller sizes here in SA. Having taken a gamble on the sizing, they (alas!) came far too small.

My street shoe size is a UK size 4. I now have La Sportiva Katanas that are UK2.5 (EU35). If you have UK3 feet, I think these should fit you!

They are new. Albeit, they were tried, by myself and a couple of other ladies who found it either too big or too small. But they jave never been worn for climbing and have never touched rock or plastic. This is a shoe that's really looking for its Cinderella.

City Rock is selling Miuras for around R2995. I'm happy to part with them for *R1800* negotiable. I just really want to find a good home for them.

I am based in JHB and do frequent CR JHB. Shout if you'd like to try them on!

faye300

Re: La Sportiva Miura Laces. EU34 / UK2 (should fit street UK3). NEW. TRIED BUT NEVER USED. R1800 negotiable.

Post by faye300 »

Hi there,

I would like to buy these shoes if they are still available.

My number is 0840900141

Thanks so mcuch