I have been wondering too... I think lets help everyone out and put some route info to this thread as waiting is helping no one!
Anyone who has climbed the up river section at kings please contribute....
From what i know (Left to Right)
DONT BLAME ME IF INFO A LITTLE OFF
september 2012 edits in green....
4 June 2012 edit now with numbered routes and pics to follow
1. [4D, A] - 16/17
2. [5D, A] - 18 /19
3. Project [7D, A]
4. [6D, A] to left - 20/21??
5. [6D, A] - 23?
- Starts on rock mound, come off on lead and you will land in tree
7. [9D, A] -20
- share 6 DRAW and A with climb 8. Starts on rock mound up smooth overhang shares chains with climb on right
8. [7D,A] - 19 up the main dark crack
9. [8D, A] - 22 - straight up the main crack
10.[8D, A] - 20??21/22 as most people who can climb 22's still get stuck on lead at the crux
- moves left below roof on easy rock, then through overhang and tops out left crux at bolt 6 to 7 (in my opinion is the worst climb at kings
11. Project - through the big roof
12. [9D? A] 25 + - long and overhanging (think only one ascent)
13. [5D, A] - 22 - Hard start
14. [4D, A] - 17 - Crosses over the 14
15. [7D, A] - 14 - climb moves diagonally left up a decent ledge
16. [9D, A] - 17
- 6m left & round a corner from the 18 very long route bout 22m ***
17 [7D, A] - 18 - id say its a ****
18. [7D, A] - 15 - Crux is at the start, great warm up climb.
19. [6D, A] - 13 - Walking up river direction this is the last bolted route on your left. Very on angle, share chains with 15.
Please bare in mind the above is based on my opinion while climbing routes and chatting to other climbers and one bolter while at the crag.