Anyone keen to teach 2 newbies...?

If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.
happychimney

Anyone keen to teach 2 newbies...?

Postby happychimney » Fri May 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I went climbing at Bronkies for the first time about a year ago and absolutely fell in love with it. I've been in London for about 6 months and so didn't ever get to do much climbing while I was there. But my brother took me bouldering again 3 days ago and I LOVED it again so I was wondering if anyone is keen to go to Bronkies one weekend maybe and if you don't mind teaching and babysitting 2 newbies (my friend also loves it) then that would be great. We don't yet have any gear but I know someone who I'm sure can loan me some... I would love to go by myself but i don't know how to lead and it's been ages since I last belayed so that could maybe end not too well.

If anyone is keen to help teach that'd be really fantastic!

Let me know :)

Dani

Pyro

Re: Anyone keen to teach 2 newbies...?

Postby Pyro » Fri May 09, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi,

Sent you a pm.
Fear - Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. Your choice

Hazelnut

Re: Anyone keen to teach 2 newbies...?

Postby Hazelnut » Sat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

It sounds like you live close to Pretoria, you should check out Exploratio. We climb mondays and wednesdays 7-9pm. We have all the gear you need and loads of people willing to help beginners. Its where I learnt to climb and belay. We also go to Bronkies and Choss. Check it out on Facebook:)

Social Media

Return to “Beginners Corner”