Who the hell is Vaughn Daly!

General climbing discussions. Climbing, Bouldering, Mountaineering. Anything!!
**Keep the arguments to the suject, not the members!
Reedy

Who the hell is Vaughn Daly!

Postby Reedy » Thu May 25, 2006 7:42 pm

I am the father of a seventeen year girl or should I say a pregnant seventeen year old daughter :P .I am going to rip your lungs out and feed them to you laddy.Only joking my name is Michael Caine,I mean john Reed.I would really apprfeciate it if some one out there has his contact details so I can beat the living crap out of him.Come on give him up!No seriously I owe him a beer aand I am not a stalker just lonely.

DaveD

Postby DaveD » Fri May 26, 2006 8:32 am

HHHmmmm. I fear the Vaugens life is in danger!! Prehaps for a price I will sell him out. That is if I can get him off him Mountain Bike. Make an offer, I will consider it.
Feel the Qui

oOdball

Postby oOdball » Fri May 26, 2006 8:34 am

Poor poor Vogen who shall wipe his snotty little Mtn biking nose? How about your contact details Mr Caine, I may be able to pass them on towards the wiry fellow 8)
You have an opinion, so do I. When these differ, please don't confuse your opinion with the truth, nothing is absolute.

Reedy

Re

Postby Reedy » Fri May 26, 2006 7:06 pm

DaveD wrote:HHHmmmm. I fear the Vaugens life is in danger!! Prehaps for a price I will sell him out. That is if I can get him off him Mountain Bike. Make an offer, I will consider it.

Hi there,thanks for replying.No Vaughns life is not in danger at least not from me!I visited S.A about six years ago and met him in the gents loo's at The Restaurant at the end of the universe.Being a kind soul he invited me to visit him in Durban where I descended on his home like plague of locusts and ate him out of house and home.It would be nice to hear from him again.My real name is John Reed and I live in England.My e mail address is chenewoodcraft@hotmail.com.If you do know him it would be great if you could pass my contact details to him and if you are around when I next visit I may buy you a beer as well.Was in the western cape last week and had a blast, pity I didn't get around to contacting him then but I was quite busy climbing.Anyway all the best.Regards John Reed.

Reedy

Re

Postby Reedy » Fri May 26, 2006 7:06 pm

DaveD wrote:HHHmmmm. I fear the Vaugens life is in danger!! Prehaps for a price I will sell him out. That is if I can get him off him Mountain Bike. Make an offer, I will consider it.

Hi there,thanks for replying.No Vaughns life is not in danger at least not from me!I visited S.A about six years ago and met him in the gents loo's at The Restaurant at the end of the universe.Being a kind soul he invited me to visit him in Durban where I descended on his home like plague of locusts and ate him out of house and home.It would be nice to hear from him again.My real name is John Reed and I live in England.My e mail address is chenewoodcraft@hotmail.com.If you do know him it would be great if you could pass my contact details to him and if you are around when I next visit I may buy you a beer as well.Was in the western cape last week and had a blast, pity I didn't get around to contacting him then but I was quite busy climbing.Anyway all the best.Regards John Reed.

oOdball

Postby oOdball » Mon May 29, 2006 7:31 am

Contacting you per e-mail...
You have an opinion, so do I. When these differ, please don't confuse your opinion with the truth, nothing is absolute.

Social Media

Return to “General Postings”