Latest South Africa climbing news! Good news - Hard sends, first ascents, onsights, wicked redpoints, competitions, etc. Bad news - accidents, muggings, rockfalls, etc. You can also send it on over to email@example.com
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 10:18 am
- Location: Johannesburg
He's there on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays. R15 per car now.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:18 pm
- Real Name: Tom de Jong
What happend to the old guy that use to be there?
Usualy wore a blue hat
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 am
- Real Name: Klimkop - Ricko
- Location: Cape Town
awesome project and it is working like a bomb. Life is complicated, the perfect answer/solution is hard to find.
Since I started climbing I developed a big crack addiction.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:39 pm
The car Guard is still there but the price has gone up to R15.
extremely south african
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:34 pm
- Real Name: Wayne Thompson
- Location: benoni
Sweet deal I reckon.
Extremely South African
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:51 am
- Real Name: Nigel Bailes
- Location: JHB
The car guard is still in place over weekends at Stubens 1, price has escalated to a staggering R15.00....
Enjoy the climbing