Does anyone have a route guide for Topside

New Areas. New routes. Retrobolting. Add-ons. Re-grading. etc.
mwood

Does anyone have a route guide for Topside

Postby mwood » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:18 pm

i have shearched high and low but have failed to find a giude, can anyyone help me please. there must be a sight, or book shop.

d0m

Re: does anyone have a root giude for topside

Postby d0m » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:47 pm

mwood wrote:i have shearched high and low but have failed to find a giude, can anyyone help me please. there must be a sight, or book shop.

they are out of print, so you're not going to get your hands on a copy very easily.

luckily, judging from your spelling/grammar/etc, you'd have trouble reading it anyway...

Oldsmelly

Granma

Postby Oldsmelly » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:30 pm

Judging by your attempts, you're not to good at Capitals either!

Re: Granma

Postby » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:48 pm

Oldsmelly wrote:Judging by your attempts, you're not to good at Capitals either!

you mean like this:

Oldsmelly wrote:Maybe some of them are threatened if you can climb 25's @15...it doesn't take much imagination to think you can only improve in the next ten years...unless of course you become too lazy because of long walk ins & become a couch potato!

i'm going to take the high road and say it's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

G u y

Postby G u y » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:35 pm

Could mwood be Mike?

I'm going to do a new guide soon. I promise...

mwood

Re:

Postby mwood » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:42 pm

Thanx man, but I'm not Mike.

MJ

Postby MJ » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:59 pm

I have a copy. It has a copy write. Guys wife is a lawyer. Although surely not a copy write lawyer.

Sad thing is I've never even been there & have no real intention. Infact I'm not a boulderer & I don't live in Cape Town. But I bought this guide & every other guide I've ever come across, because guides in SA go out of print quicker than you think. Pass a guide by & you will live to regret it. One day you may want to go there. snap them up!

Social Media

Return to “Area Updates & New Routes”