New Areas. New routes. Retrobolting. Add-ons. Re-grading. etc.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 am
- Real Name: Michelle
Anyone sport climbing in KwaZulu I will be there dates 2-3-4 Oct the people I am with arenot climbers.
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:59 pm
Check out the 'Routes' section of the wiki
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 2:06 pm
- Real Name: Trent Burnett
- Location: Durban
mmm..... another time traveller
Perhaps 2-4th November?
I suggest you purchase the guide http://www.climb.co.za/shop/order_kznrock.php
it's awesome! At one point you cant believe.
I'm not here for a long time,
I'm here for a good time!
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Fri May 07, 2010 10:37 am
- Real Name: Josh Pickering
If you are keen to come to Howick, I'd be happy to go to Umgeni Valley or Howick Falls. Just give me a call. 084 2505 694
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:06 pm
- Real Name: Steal Stuff
- Location: Natal, peacevale
give me a shout when you are down, if i don't join you, i can give you some contacts that will be very keen to climb. 07two 380 839two.
only the Half mad are truely alive
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:34 pm
Cool - I always climb every thursday pm so would be happy to hook up with you at Umgeni. Call me at 08four38ninedouble three5three