Lost: T-shirt at Lakeside Pinnacle, Aug 14th

Did you forget you favourite boots at the crag? Or, did you find some quickdraw on the 4th bolt of some route?
Phi

Lost: T-shirt at Lakeside Pinnacle, Aug 14th

Postby Phi » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm

I left a t-shirt in some rocks at Lakeside Pinnacle at the "first" (Northmost?) bit in between the 21 and the 14. The shirt is white(ish), has "Adidas" and the Teamgeist logo and "Soccer" on it. Being a packbacker without my own transportation, I haven't been back to check for it (and won't be getting a ride to Silvermine this weekend 'cause of the crap weather). I'd just let it go, but being a backpacker also means it's one of only 5 shirts for 3 months (plus I don't want to litter). ;) If anyone happens to see it, I'd appreciate if they could grab it and let me know and then I'll find a way to pick it up from them when possible.

frosty24

Re: Lost: T-shirt at Lakeside Pinnacle, Aug 14th

Postby frosty24 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Hey man, i was up at the pinnacle today, your shirt is still there. I'm going up there again tomorrow so i will get it for you, just let me know where you are staying and i'l get it to you! cheers christo

Phi

Postby Phi » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Sweet, thanks, Frosty Christo! I'm staying at District 6 Backpackers but you really don't have to bring it to me. ;) Just holding it on to me would be a big help. I have to get myself some wheels within the next week in any case.

Phi

Postby Phi » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:07 am

Hey, man, did you ever go back and grab my t-shirt? If so, where and when can I get it from you? If not, I'll go see if it's still there tomorrow.

Phi

Postby Phi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

My shirt's not there anymore (although bees are now there). Did anybody here happen to grab it?

Return to “Lost & Found”