Did you forget you favourite boots at the crag? Or, did you find some quickdraw on the 4th bolt of some route?
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:57 pm
- Real Name: Richard Halsey
- Location: Cape Town
Found a draw at the base of a route at Lionshead (sandstone) today - and yes, it was raining
If you think it is yours drop me a line. rjhalsey AT gmail DOT com.
One life, one body. Use them well.
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:05 pm
- Real Name: Jacques Breitenbach
Hey that may be mine! Cool, looked everywhere for it! Will contact you later today to verify, thanks
- Posts: 655
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:44 am
It may be mine too.
We climbed at the Power Struggle Area area a week ago.
Between POLITICAL SOLUTION and KALASHNIKOV
If you picked it up there please let me know.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Hey JGB, we lost our gear at Lionshead Granite. Nice try.