Belayers needed in Mdirand

Jobs within the climbing / Rope Access / Rigging industries / Anything Climbing related
jennylw

Belayers needed in Mdirand

Postby jennylw » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:37 pm

I run a market in Midrand once a month. I am looking for two qualified belayers to work from 9-3. I provide the wall and charge you R300. You provide the expertise and keep the rest of the money you make. Drop me a mail if you are interested

nosmo

Re: Belayers needed in Mdirand

Postby nosmo » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:04 pm

I have to pay you R50/hour to belay :?: how about you come climbing with us (the 3 free weekends), you pay me R50/hour for climbing while you belay, just to offset my expenses you know?

No but seriously, has anyone taken you up on this offer? I mean, you might end up R300 out of pocket and having missed a day of climbing. Are you a communist? :lol:

rocklooney

Re: Belayers needed in Mdirand

Postby rocklooney » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:20 am

Hi Nosmo. I think maybe Capitalist was the word you were looking for. Yes, I must say, sounds like a spiffing rotten deal.

Hey Lady, I sure hope you haven't built that climbing wall yet, maybe a spot of market research would be a groovy idea. For starters, indoor climbing gyms charge around R 50 a session for all you can eat. Secondly, outdoor climbing is free, for mahala, gratis. So who in their right flippin' mind is going to pay R 100 to be belayed for an hour on a climbing wall? Huh?

Return to “Jobs”