Found gear at Bronkies

Did you forget you favourite boots at the crag? Or, did you find some quickdraw on the 4th bolt of some route?
nicgrechcumbo

Found gear at Bronkies

Postby nicgrechcumbo » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Hey guys found some gear at bronkies under Blue suede shoes, send me a description of the gear you lost and i will get it back to you. good climbing, ciao nic.

neillindsay

Re: Found gear at Bronkies

Postby neillindsay » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Hey, I left a worn out red petzl climbing helmet under Blue Boots (must be 2 weeks ago)...

It has a white vonzipper sticker on the front that has been turned on it's side so it kinda looks like it's says NL.

Was a busy Sunday and decided to move down to climb ex- girlfriends crack after doing blue boots - and my helmet got lost in a bunch of other peoples stuff.
When i realised that i didn't have it I went back but it wasn't there...

Do you have it? :)

Thanks bro

Old Smelly

Re: Found gear at Bronkies

Postby Old Smelly » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:05 am

On the same day I seem to have misplaced a REALLY OLD belay device given to me as a present by my brother. It is a purple DMM Bug & should under no conditions be used for belaying --I just carry it for sentimental value. :P If anyone has found it or has it hanging on their harness please hand it in @ Wonderwall, where I can collect it & remove it from endangering your life....
Really, its not that bad...I think it's my shoes...

Return to “Lost & Found”