Backpackers info

General climbing discussions. Climbing, Bouldering, Mountaineering. Anything!!
**Keep the arguments to the suject, not the members!
shorti

Backpackers info

Postby shorti » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:58 am

Does anyone have any info on the backpackers in Mitchell's Pass? I just remember seeing one somewhere (I think closer to the Wolseley side of it), but I don't even have a name and my googling skills are letting me down a bit. A phone number, email or website will be great, but even just a name will help. Only wanna leave a car there for 5 or so days. For those who caught on to what I want to do, any tips will be great. Last time we had a friend of a friend of a friend' family to accommodate us, but that chain has been broken.

BAbycoat

Re: Backpackers info

Postby BAbycoat » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Do you mean the Mill and Oaks? I have a very old number for them: +27 23 231 0860.
I assume you're doing the Witels. Enjoy.

shorti

Postby shorti » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:11 pm

Thanks, I looked their name up and sent them an email. From their website they don't look like a backpackers anymore, tad more fancy, but I see they have a bar that will come in very handy when we get back. Yep, we gonna goof a bit in the witels :mrgreen:

roule

Postby roule » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:57 pm

I am not sure if they still exist. ... but it is (or was ) on the opposite side of the road from Mill & Oaks.
the name of the backpackers ----The Farm---- and the name of the farm is White Bridge farm.
maybe that helps

shorti

Postby shorti » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:54 am

thanks Roule, I'll give them a ring too.

Social Media

Return to “General Postings”