If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:53 pm
Looks a lot like the Berlin wall
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:07 pm
- Real Name: phlip olivier
- Location: somerset-west
Very cool pic!!
Looks LONG and HARD!!
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:56 pm
- Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
looks like a bit of a walk-in...
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:34 pm
- Location: Under my bed
HAhahaha@SaMan, that's hilarious!
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 11:27 pm
- Real Name: Michael Baleta
- Location: Kommetjie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:46 am
It's about a kilometer beyond the Hotel. I've been meaning to post directions etc, but the area needs some cleanup (bolts need tightening, and routes need opening). Hopefully soon. If you want to go there now, get hold of me on Facebook. The walk-in is about 45 minutes. The big line there (Otaku) is about 30 meters, and grade 28. Very nice route.. I might add.