D-Have a good weekend everyone!

Post here for all your gear questions, rants and raves. Ask about gear before you buy it and find out what others are using. NOTE: this forum is NOT for gear sales.

D-Have a good weekend everyone!

Postby Drifter » Fri May 11, 2007 3:27 pm

Nosmo I like the D it makes the posting stand out.

Postby nosmo » Sat May 12, 2007 10:16 am

Thanks Drifter!

Postby guest » Sun May 13, 2007 9:06 am

Yeah Drifter, hope you 'send' some more 15's this weekend. If possible, perhaps you can start using this topic to post where you'll be climbing on the weekends. It will help the rest of us to choose other places to go.

What does \"D-Have a good weekend everyone!\" have to do with \"Gear Questions & Reviews\"?????????

FFS! at least post your rubbish in the right place. Justin, please create a box for Drifter called \"Drivel\" so that all of his usual cr@p can be posted there, then I can just avoid it easier.

\"D-Have a good weekend everyone!\"!!!!! What are you, the frikken toothmouse? Have a spiffing weekend! come on dude, leave your 'good wishes' for your neurosurgeon. Do I really care if you wish me to have a good weekend? NO. Will your pathetic 'good wishes' affect my weekend? NO. Are you annoying? YES. So you see, Drifter, I wont be doing the same, in fact I hope you have a cr@p weekend. I hope it's so cr@p that you give up climbing.

Thanks. :roll:

Return to “Gear Questions & Reviews”