Thailand Climbing Partner

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
Warren G

Re: Thailand Climbing Partner

Postby Warren G » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 pm

I know of about a dozen people going to that neck of the woods during that period, myself included. Talking to those that have been there before I wouldn't worry too much about finding a partner either.

have you booked accomodation?
Sandbagging is a dirty game

Domi

Re: Thailand Climbing Partner

Postby Domi » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 am

Hi guys, searched google and found this thread.

I'm also going to Thailand in December - but I've made a mistake with my flights and ended up buying a domestic flight for two from Bangkok to Phuket on September 13th, which I 'missed'.

AirAsia gave me a voucher/credit, since their policy clearly states they do not give refunds. I'm trying to sell these credits to get some of my money back. Specifics below:

Credits worth THB 3,770 (about R1000) and is enough for two domestic flights within Thailand (or one domestic flight for two people). I'm willing to sell them for R500, just to get some of the money back.

If you're not interested, and know someone who is also going to Thailand, please have them contact me on antonmonnig@gmail.com.

It's fairly easy to transfer these credits, as it's on my account on the AirAsia website, and can be transferred to other accounts registered on their website.

I'd really appreciate any help!

Thanks
Anton

Return to “Climbing Partners”