Boven Climbing Comp 23-25 Sept

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
indianarach

Boven Climbing Comp 23-25 Sept

Postby indianarach » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi,
I am looking for travel buddies to get from Port Elizabeth area to Waterval Boven for the climbing competition 23-25th September. Thinking of hiring a car. Anyone interested?

I am a UK climber backpacking around SA so am also looking for climbing buddies in general.

Rachel

Warren G

Re: Boven Climbing Comp 23-25 Sept

Postby Warren G » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:54 pm

not to knit-pick but it is a climbing festival, and the differance is huge: yes there is a competing element to it, but very few people actually go to compete compared to the number wo go to participate in the fest.

there should be a couple houlndred people there, Gustav is good about getting the orphines to climb together, and even if you arrived there alone you should have no problem finding a partner,
Sandbagging is a dirty game

Justin

Postby Justin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Agree Warren... but I think Rachel is looking to share travel expenses / get a ride to Boven (perhaps with possible climbing stops in between)
:)
Climb ZA - Administrator
justin@climbing.co.za

garvinj

Postby garvinj » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Hi Rachel.
I'm in East London and wil be heading that way around the time of the COMP. I'll be going firstly to work up there. You could ride with if my travelling times work for you. My work should be done by the 27th and then I would like to do some climbing while up there.

Garvin
Ps We have a great crag here in EL called NSA

Return to “Climbing Partners”