I need someone who can take me to climb in Cape Town :)

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
MalaysianApe

I need someone who can take me to climb in Cape Town :)

Postby MalaysianApe » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

hello fellow climbers in Cape Town! Im Naeem, 20, from Malaysia. ive been here in Cape Town for quite some time. but ill be going back to Malaysia on monday. so i was hoping to go outdoor climbing here in Cape Town or anywhere else this weekend before i fly back. i was really looking forward on climbing here ever since i bought the flight ticket. but didnt even get a chance to experience the beautiful boulders and rocks here in this beautiful country. i went to Table Mountain just now and it was beautiful. the ROCKS are beautiful. im staying at Capetonian Hotel. so please, anyone who wants to go outdoor climbing this weekend, can i please join you? :wink: owh i even went to your local gym 2 days ago, City Rock? and i had a great time there. and i only brought my shoes and chalkbag, since i thought that i was only going for bouldering. now i dont care, i just wanna climb!

cheers, Naeem. :thumright

you can contact me on facebook as well. creep_psyco@hotmail.com (Naeem Nassir)

Bubblyworld

Re: I NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE ME TO CLIMB IN CAPE TOWN :)

Postby Bubblyworld » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 am

Friendly email address :P .

MalaysianApe

Re: I need someone who can take me to climb in Cape Town :)

Postby MalaysianApe » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:56 am

Haha. Yeah, it was created long time ago when I was in primary school. I didn't even knew what was I thinking. Hehe. Are u interested to go climbing today or tomorrow? Anyone? Hehe :lol:

Return to “Climbing Partners”