climb on the week ends

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
dassie

climb on the week ends

Postby dassie » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:21 pm

hey guys.

come on, there has got to be some one in the gauteng area who would not mind a new climber to at least join a group of climbers. i have my own equipment, and am very keen to go on the week ends. i am sure that fellow climbers help each other out in this way. so i appeal to your good side and help a brother out. like i said in my last attempt, my wife is expecting and is unable to belay. i need to climb.

dassie. :( :cry:
dassie

guyh

Postby guyh » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:36 am

we climb most weekends, mainly bouldering, but plan on getting more roped stuff done too, also train during the week and are always keen on climbing with anyone who's motivated, e mail me on guyhubbard@ananzi.co.za

d0m

Postby d0m » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:57 pm

don't listen to guyh - he is a filthy individual and not to be trusted around children or livestock..

dassie

climbing on the weekends

Postby dassie » Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:53 pm

hey d0m.
so your saying i should leave the goat, chicken, piggs and sheep at home. damn, there goes the sixum.
dassie

noo

Postby noo » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:57 pm

hi dassie

We climb most weekends around the joburg area. Either at strubens, Chosspile etc. Gonna be going to Boven more often too. You're more than welcome to join us. We're climbing Grades from 18-24. If you're keen send me a mail: clobberer@gmail.com

Cheers

Return to “Climbing Partners”