Newbie climber to looking for indoor climbing partner

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
zaxisus

Newbie climber to looking for indoor climbing partner

Postby zaxisus » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie climber that only recently started climbing. Currently the group I climb with at City Rock (Cape Town) can only commit to one evening every 2 weeks. Maybe I'm being over-eager, but that is just not enough for me. :) So I'm looking for a climbing partner to go climb at City Rock once or twice a week for an hour or two.

So, if there is anyone else in the same boat as me, give me a shout :thumright

krsteyn

Re: Newbie climber to looking for indoor climbing partner

Postby krsteyn » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:05 am

Hi
There are lots of friendly people at city rock that would not mind helping out. I go climbing at CR Monday and Thursday nights on most weeks and will gladly introduce you to some of the other regulars that are there even more often :thumright

Feel free to drop me a message 072 144 24 88

Regards

Kornel

finchen

Postby finchen » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi there, I am new to Cape Town and would like to revive my climbing skills. It's been a while and I never got that far, plus I don't know any climbers yet, so maybe we'd be a good match :thumright
When would you like to go? Would be nice to meet up.
Anne

jjc2

Postby jjc2 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello I'm Also reviving my climbing skills and quite new in cpt.I'm climbing twice per week in capt surroundings and although I already have climbing partners they have little availability so would like to meet someone else too. I have all neccesary gear. My contact email is jjcanales2@hotmail.com

Avalonian

Postby Avalonian » Mon May 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Hi there,

I am also a new climber and have recently got my gear - no rope yet ;) Would love to meet up @ CR once or twice a week or on weekends with others - if anyone is game drop me a mail at taniar.fyi@gmail.com.

Hoping to meet guys/gals with some experience to learn from (and rely on when climbing). Would be great thanks. :)

Tania

Return to “Climbing Partners”