Looking for a Cape Town partner - Jan till March

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
Tarika

Looking for a Cape Town partner - Jan till March

Postby Tarika » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:17 pm

I'm on exchange to Cape Town till early March and would love to meet up with some local climbers and explore the area. I've been climbing for 4 years, solid partner but I don't climb too hard. I'll lead up to 5.8 and follow up higher (still getting used to the system here sorry!) on trad or sport. My schedule is super flexible any day of the week so I can climb anytime! I only brought my shoes and harness though.
Tarika

shell145

Re: Looking for a Cape Town partner - Jan till March

Postby shell145 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm

I'll be arriving in Cape Town next week

I'd be up for climbing, I don't have rope either tho just harness and shoes etc but maybe we could find some where to hire from, or you may have found other climbers by now?

If not, I am also looking for people to abseil down Table Mountain with... need someone to egg me on!

Shell

raggatom

Re: Looking for a Cape Town partner - Jan till March

Postby raggatom » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Hey! I'm on holiday in cape town and like to go to climb at Silvermine or at the Table Mountain. Or somewhere else if you have a good idea :-) I already know the Silvermine Sport climbing routes... it's really great there and there are a lot of easy routes as well... Would be great if we could go climbing this week! I'm an experienced climbing buddy...
Tom :-)

Return to “Climbing Partners”