Climbers business community

Jobs within the climbing / Rope Access / Rigging industries / Anything Climbing related
Gustav

Climbers business community

Postby Gustav » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:38 am

I always like to support climbers as they always support my business, so I was wondering if there are any registered electricians out there that can come hang out here in Waterval Boven to do some electrical work for me - I make good coffee and will put up ropes for you!

Seriously, it has happened a bunch of times that you just did some printing or car fixing etc. only to hear that your climbing buddies' wife could have rendered her services to your company. Perhaps we can start a Climbers business community listing somewhere on this site?

Just beware - climbers are always on a low budget (saving bucks for that next trip, eh!)
Gustav
Roc 'n Rope Adventures
Waterval Boven
013 257 0363
climb @t rocrope dot com

JonoJ

Postby JonoJ » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:53 pm

Could call it the Free(Climber)Masons, and develop a secret knot! :wink:
All members could get one of those special mason apron vibes, made from spandex.

JonoJ

Postby JonoJ » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Btw:

I can offer Reiki Treatments in exchange for trad trinkets, road-trip accommodation, permits, or dare I say it in this forum.... money!

:)

FastestHamster

Postby FastestHamster » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:25 pm

I'd also be willing to trade something for road-trip accomodation. Anyone need a relativistic treatment of electrodynamics?

Anyone?

:wink:
See some of my climbing videos and other uninteresting stuff here:
Dave's thoughts

Return to “Jobs”