CityROCK is looking for a full time in-house graphic designer with a climbing and outdoors background to join our team. Applicants can be Johannesburg or Cape Town based as work will be for both branches and our online store Mountain Mail Order. We are looking for someone who can complete projects from brief to execution, designing on-brand marketing collateral and delivering high-quality and accurate final products.
Key Performance Areas:
• Brochures, posters, flyers, vouchers and other print promotional material
• Newsletter design and dispatch
• Website updates and improvements
• Social media management
• Advertisement layouts for third-party placement
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts. Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
• Experience in a similar role
• Adobe Suite CS6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver etc.)
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• WordPress and html knowledge
• Able to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Be solutions oriented
• Excellent self-management and communication skills
• A good understanding of design basics and the design process
• A good understanding of layout and composition
• A good understanding of print
Degree / diploma (or similar qualification) in graphic design.
R6,000 to R12,000 depending on experience
CityROCK offers a facility for seasoned climbers to train, a safe and fun environment to learn more about rock climbing and an exciting alternative for kids. In addition, we have a relaxing yoga studio, with classes 7 days a week and SA’s premiere retail gear shop.
Jobs within the climbing / Rope Access / Rigging industries / Anything Climbing related
1 post • Page 1 of 1