Coaching Job Going at St Peter's Johannesburg North

Jobs within the climbing / Rope Access / Rigging industries / Anything Climbing related
Neil

Coaching Job Going at St Peter's Johannesburg North

Post by Neil » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi Guys

Our current primary school coach, Ben, has been doing 2 jobs for 3 months now and is quite exhausted. So he has chosen to pursue lecturing at film collage. This leaves a gap for a climber to get some income. The pay is R5000 per month and you work 12 hours a week from Monday to Thursday, 3pm to 6pm. You have every Friday, Saturday and Sunday free except the 3 weekends a year when the primary school kids do their competitions. If you interested send your CV to info@ saclimbingacademy.co.za. The job starts on the 6 May and you will run the first 2 weeks with Ben to learn the ropes.

Neil

Neil

Re: Coaching Job Going at St Peter's Johannesburg North

Post by Neil » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi

I have decided to split the job up and different people take different afternoons. So if you would like to coach for only one or 2 afternoons a week, let me know.

Neil

Ghaznavid

Post by Ghaznavid » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Neil wrote:the first 2 weeks with Ben to learn the ropes.
Pun intended? :lol:
"There is something fundamentally wrong in treating the Earth as if it were a business in liquidation." Herman E Daly

Matty

Post by Matty » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 am

Hey Neil... I won't mind coaching and I'm free all week cause I jus finished studying and takin a gap year.