Up at Rocklands this past weekend, we spotted some new (and two not-so-new) routes not in Tony’s or ClimbZA’s guides.
1. Cattle Rustler wall: two new lines near Rubiks Cube.
2. Behind the Black Slab is a pinnacle with 3 or 4 new lines.
3. On the back side of the Black Slab are two steep lines. In the pissing rain we started up the left line and crossed to the right at the halfway rail to stay on dry rock – and felt about 22.
4. Island sector: Left of the 17 in Tony’s guide is a line that feels about 15. Bolts look the same age as the 17.
5. Up at the Fortress, between Bastille and Adult World (on the boulder west of Duck L’ Orange) is a steep 3 bolt line.
Anyone have any information on these routes?
Swop tips on moves, route conditions, etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests