Looking for Nicho Scholtz

Let us know your thoughts. Anything you want us to add? Error reports? Did we mispell anything? We'll also keep you updated here about new stuff on ClimbZA.
Chambe west face

Looking for Nicho Scholtz

Post by Chambe west face » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi there,

I need help with locating my climbing and abseiling instructor Nicho Scholtz asap. I am a mountain guide here in Mulanje, Malawi and I have been with him both here in my country and in Bloemfontein but last year I lost his contacts. He, in the comapny of three other friends, climbed the daring Chambe West Face on Mulanje Massif in 2003 and wrote an article in south african climbing journal. The last time I heard from him was when he was in Umkupane. He is a geologist by profession. He has always been a resident of Bloemfontein and he trained us at Naval Hill.

I would greatly appreciate your help to get in touch with him as soon as possible. I have people on the ground who want to attempt the sheer rock face which the dudes defeated in 2003. My mobile number is +265 888 413 851. It sounds there are some neat opportunities for him out here.

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Patrick

Hann

Re: Looking for Nicho Scholtz

Post by Hann » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:26 am

Now that is a name I have not heard in a while.

I'm sending you a private message Patric.

Send my regards to Nico.

andrew p

Re: Looking for Nicho Scholtz

Post by andrew p » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:45 am

If you hanvt already got, I can give you his email and phone number. He was in Namibia and Niger a lot of late. Andrew