Found ring at Paarl Rock

Did you forget you favourite boots at the crag? Or, did you find some quickdraw on the 4th bolt of some route?
dejager

Found ring at Paarl Rock

Postby dejager » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:17 pm

We found what looks like a white gold or platinum wedding band at the foot of Little Dutch Boy on Paarl rock. There is an inscription on the inside. Contact me if it is yours.

Gerhard

stuboy

Re: Found ring at Paarl Rock

Postby stuboy » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi I'm Stuart from De Bos, we had guests that lost a ring and we couldn't find it anywhere, they said it might have been some where else. What is you e-mail address and I can put you in touch with the possible owners, they are German. Contact me on sdbrown@mweb.co.za

Thank you.

Semperhexe

Postby Semperhexe » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:59 am

Hi,

that sounds great. It's ours. The inscription is "Kristin 15.Juli 2005". We have been at Paarl Rocks and climbed Little Dutch Boy. Please contact me on kristin.hennenhoefer@web.de.

Thank you.

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:16 pm

:? And all this was resolved without even one "my precious" chirp :o - Gerhard, its nice to know there are honest people out there - nicely done

SNORT

Postby SNORT » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Nope Kristin, sorry it ain't yours. This ring was bought at Brown's Jewellery store, has a serial no and the owner found who was so grateful that they donated R5k to Cheshire Homes an organization that cares for some seriously disabled people.

SNORT

Postby SNORT » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Oops, did not read the thread properly. We found another ring. And Kristin this probably is yours.

stuboy

Postby stuboy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Kristin contacted me and has not yet heard from anyone regarding her ring. Please could the person with her ring contact me sdbrown@mweb.co.za so that I can get it back to her in Germany. Thank you.

Return to “Lost & Found”