LOST: 3 x Petzl Djinn Axess Quickdraws - Boven

Did you forget you favourite boots at the crag? Or, did you find some quickdraw on the 4th bolt of some route?
betrieb

LOST: 3 x Petzl Djinn Axess Quickdraws - Boven

Post by betrieb » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi,

I left 3 Petzl Djinn Axess Quickdraws at the top of Lucy (17) at the Deciple Wall in Boven. This was about a month ago or so. We were busy cleaning the route by reverse climbing it on toprope. We got rained out and aborted the climb and went home, hence we left the draws behind. When I returned to Boven 2 weeks later the draws were gone. We left two in the chains (in order not to wear out the perma biners) and one on the bolt just below. My draws were marked with white climbing tape labelled with a black H and a black mark in the middle of the dog-bone (see picture below).

Whoever took these draws please note that were not bail draws up for grabs. I'm tired of this draws theft. I often leave my draws on projects and had random draws stolen from these before. I also know people who had an entire route cleaned for them. Unfortunately my draw markings aren't very good and I am probably too optimistic thinking there are no kleptomaniac people in the climbing community.
If you happen to have taken these draws please pm me. Or if you know who cleaned them for me.
QD_HH_500.jpg
QD_HH_500.jpg (102.63 KiB) Viewed 322 times