Selling my Pellor TK-800A BRS-8 Outdoor Multi Fuel Stove

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
Roekkeloos

Selling my Pellor TK-800A BRS-8 Outdoor Multi Fuel Stove

Postby Roekkeloos » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:37 pm

I got this as a gift but I have a MSR whisperlite, this is a really propper product, much like the MSR dragonfly. See the product description below (Actual product photos will follow as soon as I get home, but its brand new):

A compact, yet highly adaptable multi fuel stove, this Pellor model has a number of features that makes it perfect to use for your camping or hunting adventure.

Advantages: A larger 530ml fuel bottle helps keep this stove operating for long periods of time. However, the main attraction is the small, compact size with sturdy legs that are secure even in rough terrain. There are also a number of fuel choices from standard gas, butane, kerosene, diesel oil, white gas and more that can be used to with this unit. This stove is also quite sturdy and durable, able to last a long time even with regular use.

Impression: Overall, a very versatile unit that features pre-heating effect to help make it work faster. A must-have for camping trips and excellent to use as an emergency stove as well, this is simply one of the best on the market today.

I am situated in Middelburg, Mpumalanga
Asking R700
Give me a call if you are interested
Cell: 0832956948
Attachments
41+WdP6L8ML._SY300_.jpg
BRS-8 Outdoor Multi Fuel Stove
41+WdP6L8ML._SY300_.jpg (7.71 KiB) Viewed 730 times

Roekkeloos

Re: Selling my Pellor TK-800A BRS-8 Outdoor Multi Fuel Stove

Postby Roekkeloos » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Sold, Thanks