Miura VS

Post here for all your gear questions, rants and raves. Ask about gear before you buy it and find out what others are using. NOTE: this forum is NOT for gear sales.

Stijn

Miura VS

Postby Stijn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Do any SA retailers stock La Sportiva Miura VS shoes? I see MMO has the classic lace-up version but really would prefer the velcro. Yes, I did do a forum search and these were not available in SA in 2009 - just hoping things have changed by now?

Also, any advice on sizing if I were to order from the UK? I wear a UK 9 or 9.5 street shoe, currently own a very old pair of UK 9 Bufo Spiders (perfect fit) and sized a brand new UK 8 pair of Five Ten Anasazi shoes recently. The fit was just too tight but with a little stretch would have been perfect. I also have rather long big toes (a whole toenail longer than my second toe) if that helps. :lol:

mattb595

Re: Miura VS

Postby mattb595 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 am

Hi there no sadly no one in sa stock them. I bought a pair from the uk, i am also a 9 street shoe and i bought them in a 7.5 they were very tight and tried to wear them in but the front is very thin and it killed my big toe! They very down turned similar to a evolv prime but not wide, my advice go for a 8 oh and on some pairs in this model they stretch others they dont!

pierre.joubert

Postby pierre.joubert » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:07 am

Matt, you still have them? Wanna sell them?

mattb595

Postby mattb595 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 am

No sorry i sadly had to sell them...i miss them :(

Return to “Gear Questions & Reviews”