Ebert's Unholy Crusade

New Areas. New routes. Retrobolting. Add-ons. Re-grading. etc.
andrew p

Re: Ebert's Unholy Crusade

Post by andrew p » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Yes Ebert I did once open a closed project of Dewalds, and I apologized as it was a dumb thing to do. There were some confusing cicumstances though (Dewald didn't bolt it, Colin did and he was there saying it fine to open.. :? ). Anyways, I saw I hurt someone so I apologized.
What's eating you dude, I've given you so much in the hope that you would change and that there is a good kid underneath.
Rather than attacking Boven climbing, focus your energy on getting better at Boven climbing which I know are not good at, do some of the easy classics. Its beautiful rock which should bring about positive in you if you let it. Its mostly just balance not strength, not easy to get and I know you not there much but you can get better at it. Maybe try some of easier technical lines first to get your confidence up, like The Gift or Inca Trail or Devil in Cauldren at Restaurant.

Forket

Post by Forket » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:26 pm

To all the haters :thumleft: just remember how picking on someone online makes you so much a better person. Thumpers mother always said: if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all, but I guess/I'm sure this will just lead to more snotty responses.

Colin and Flex. You didn't even bother talking to me at the crag after flexs initial confrontation which was so brief I didn't know I had p'd you off till you had left, instead you went behind my back and ranted at my friends, telling them how you were going to post about it on the forum as soon as you had signal. Colin you didn't even bother saying a single word to me. You didn't even look at your project or seemed like you were ever gonna try it. I'm pritty sure you'll never ever send it.
ColinCrab wrote: whereas ebert does nothing, to further the spirit of the sport in this country and is in fact busy tarnishing the SA climbing scene with his adolescent behavior of drugs and Alcohol at he crags.
Colin, I've stopped smoking pot (not that I see it as a drug, pritty sure your son would agree), and I can't even drink 2 beers then I'm drunk (I'm a lightweight, over 18 and drink 1 beer maybe twice a year at the crag) plus I never ever go to bars so wtf should I drink my beer? Further I'm pritty sure you told a bunch of us youngens how you were tripping on LSD/acid while abbing into hiddenkloof the first time. So please, stop being a hippo. Pritty sure you and your crew get wasted every RocRally (before it was discontinued) half naked, while the youngest watch and I'm pritty sure I've shared my pot with some/most of your crew. :thumleft: I personally think you guys need IPs on your girlfriends coz it seems like a lot of inbreeding happening (is this not worse for the community then pot smoking hippies?)

As for Ebert doing nothing to further the sport. LOL

I'm busy building (after designing it myself) a climbing/bouldering gym in Pretoria for the community after TUKS burnt down the previous one we built. I'm not doing it to make profit, pritty sure I'm earning less than minimum wage. I spend most days training and pushing people to try harder. Every other day Im out climbing or searching for something to climb. I bolt lines. I build the bases you belay from and the paths you walk on. I clean crags and I never expect anything from it. I live climbing unlike you weekend warriors that are permanently insulting me on the forum (not referring to Flex and Colin coz they had an actual in counter with me and actually climb (<24 is still hiking) . How do you feel that parents drop their kids with me for the weekend that I can take them climbing? I respect people but you guys just insult without knowledge, almost like me when I was a teenager. I respect people at the crag. I respect people in general by giving my honest thoughts.

As for the next 2 years, I'm designing and building climbing walls (budget larger than 500k) for minimum wage to undercut the current big dogs raping the budget into their pockets, to allow larger gyms to be built cheaper so that our community can actually grow. If you don't think I can do it, give me a month then come visit my first gym. Further more, I'm hosting Rocklands Mountain Festival 2017 which I guarantee it will be the largest rock climbing comp in SA history. I've hosted other events that you may even have attended. I've got many large plans for this country :D and I'm going to do it my way.

So yes, maybe I'm an asshole in your eyes, but when you walk into a crag on a nice path, without tripping over rocks, without seeing litter, without having to put your rope in the dirt coz someone paved the floor, wonder who did it, cause I never see any of you bitches doing sh!t.

Robert & Trish, I appreciate your gear sponsorship more than any of these twats could ever believe and I apologize profusely for how this topic has escalated as I don't know 90% of the people commenting and surely they don't know me. Your sponsored gear has helped my climbing greatly. I'm different. I'm sure you've noticed. I do things differently and I'll keep annoying this community until I die on some mountain somewhere out there. My mission is simple. I want 9a in South Africa and I want to be the first to do it. After that I'm going for 9a+ and so forth. With that I want to push people to be Stronger, achieve greater things and go beyond what is believed possible. I'm going to step on many toes to get there and until someone pays me money to climb/shut up (aka making me a professional climber), I'll keep doing it this way because this is the fastest way to push forward. I won't hold it against you if you don't support this and will gladly keep supporting MMO/CR by sending clients your way even when we split paths.

Lastly.

I'm here to stay. I've got an Honours degree in Geology, but I choose to be a climbing bum for the rest of my life. Soon I'll guide people on "your" mountains while living in some cave. So get use to this guy doing stuff. I don't even like easy climbing/hiking (grades below 24) so I don't know why most people think I'm coming for their projects, coz I'm not going to bother climbing a project unless it challenges me. I wasn't even going to climb anyone's project. I was just rubbing off IPs and replacing it with grades (in chalk). I do things that challenge me, that's it. Now you (the community of forum pricks) has challenged me to try your projects. Ban me off your property and I'll come stay for free. Trust me, I know my way around. And after 48 hours of squatting on your land I basically have more rights than you (the land owner) on your own property. This is Africa this the law. I do not fight, so don't come to me with threats or slander.
I was brought up by a general and a lawyer, and will defend my life vigorously in person and afterwards in court.

And if I annoy you, commenting on a forum just puts a smile on my face. So be smart, just stfu and watch this space.

Peace out girlscouts

Ebert Nel

Forket

Post by Forket » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:29 pm

:pirat:
Attachments
little_troll___internet_ver__by_nasnet-d3dzn4x-1.jpg
little_troll___internet_ver__by_nasnet-d3dzn4x-1.jpg (104.12 KiB) Viewed 2484 times

micky

Post by micky » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:50 pm

I think you'll get a lot more support if you dont actively try step on toes. Jumping on projects is not cool and its good to hear you dont do that. But realise that rubbing out an IP led to someone elses project being taken, you have some responsibility for that.

hope you find that 9a, i'd advise against claiming it before doing it though :thumright

Logic

Post by Logic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Christ almighty!

I give up.

Good luck with your goal of being the first South African to climb/open a 9a route in SA.

P.s. Perhaps the general and lawyer can give you an advance of your pocket money so that you can go and try some established 9a's elsewhere, just to make sure you know what goes for what at that grade. The last thing you want is to look like a fool.

Gees

Jurie

henkg

Post by henkg » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:35 am

I love you all up North. Especially Ebert :lol:
You may still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not. Cat Stevens

AllOfTheKittens

Post by AllOfTheKittens » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:24 pm

After getting a good giggle out of all the shitstorms that Elberto has caused in the community, I think it has gotten to a point where he actually just behaves this way for attention - and it really has lost its comedic value...

Ebert, bud, claiming that you're a good influence on climbing and in the same breath claiming that anything below a 24 is 'hiking' is a pretty shit thing to do really. I wonder how those kids that you're influencing so well feel when you tell them that their grades are a joke?

I've never met you, but I've met enough people who know you to understand how much of a twat you are to most people. Stop this shit now, just enjoy the climbing - maybe an attitude change will help you improve your technique enough to climb one of the many many many hard established lines that you keep ignoring.

Chris F

Post by Chris F » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:28 pm

only slight difference between a troll and a drol.

GeoffJ

Post by GeoffJ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:19 am

I think it's very important that we all remember that Ebert is a climbing God whose personal opinion trumps international consensus developed over the entire history of the sport :thumleft:

GeoffJ

Post by GeoffJ » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:02 am

New religion forms around local climber

In breaking news, the Dirtbag Rag reports that a new religion has formed around Ebert, a local South African climber. We spoke to some of his followers to find out more.

DR: When did you first realise that Ebert was actually a climbing God incarnate?

Milky Bollocks: guy, it was amazing, we were at Boven and there was this closed project, you know, IP at the bottom and everything. Then I saw Ebert walking in, his hair a golden halo flowing behind him in the breeze. He stopped at the project. With a single glance, he pronounced, “29”, he was so quick I didn’t even see him wipe the IP off, and there it was, a 29. That was when I knew he was a God.

We asked Ebert how he came by his mystical powers. He simply replied: “I have an honours in Geology”.

Another of Ebert’s followers was quick to point out: “but he chooses to be a climbing bum for the rest of his life!”

Currently the church meets at a cave in your mountains where the enraptured group bow before their golden god, chanting into the mountain air:
“Ebert! Ebert!
We bow before thee,
Touch us with your golden hand,
let us smell your chalk,
your sweat is holy water,
to say nothing of your pee,
one day you will climb 9a.
We will be there to see.”

Warren G

Post by Warren G » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:49 am

I see that Ebert is selected to go to Angola sponsored by the MCSA's Supertramp Award. Congratulations Ebert, best of luck on the trip...

Returning to matters at hand, what I don't get is some basics: we have so much unclimbed rock in this country that we should actually be ashamed of ourselves every time we repeat a line. Personally I love the process of finding, cleaning and opening lines- what a privilege! And so I am surprised that someone would not share this sense of adventure enough to do the same.

I do get that there would be some kind of consensus about an expiry date for closed projects as a guide to work around, but then logically that status change would be discussed with the bolter. This would be a separate thread to this, but if Ebert had followed this etiquette he and his sponsors would be in a lot less hot water right now.

Many people above who are upset by Eberts actions on MCSA property are themselves MCSA members, why not take this up with Gen Comm? Banning him from all MCSA property is possible- to my knowledge he is not a member. However if you are going down that route what would you say: "He stole my line!" That may not be enough.

I must admit I am disappointed with Roberts reply above, even if it is what I expected from them: If a brand wants to distance itself from the actions of their athletes surely they would cut ties with them publicly and immediately, even if it doesn't make a functional difference in terms of the contract between the two? Right now and until June Ebert can put on his CV that he is sponsored by City Rock etc, when it expires he can claim to have left on good terms because the public act of cutting those ties never happened. For me, not cutting these ties here and now just like not doing so when Matt bolted on TM is endorsing the actions of those athletes. But then this is the same company that bolted a largely useless abseil line on Yellowwood, chissled nuts into pockets on TM and was accused of grey importing products to supply their store. In all these cases their reaction was much the same "There is no such thing as bad publicity." Correct, but there is such thing as boycott.
Sandbagging is a dirty game

Chris F

Post by Chris F » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:32 pm

GeoffJ wrote:New religion forms around local climber

In breaking news, the Dirtbag Rag reports that a new religion has formed around Ebert, a local South African climber. We spoke to some of his followers to find out more.

DR: When did you first realise that Ebert was actually a climbing God incarnate?

Milky Bollocks: guy, it was amazing, we were at Boven and there was this closed project, you know, IP at the bottom and everything. Then I saw Ebert walking in, his hair a golden halo flowing behind him in the breeze. He stopped at the project. With a single glance, he pronounced, “29”, he was so quick I didn’t even see him wipe the IP off, and there it was, a 29. That was when I knew he was a God.

We asked Ebert how he came by his mystical powers. He simply replied: “I have an honours in Geology”.

Another of Ebert’s followers was quick to point out: “but he chooses to be a climbing bum for the rest of his life!”

Currently the church meets at a cave in your mountains where the enraptured group bow before their golden god, chanting into the mountain air:
“Ebert! Ebert!
We bow before thee,
Touch us with your golden hand,
let us smell your chalk,
your sweat is holy water,
to say nothing of your pee,
one day you will climb 9a.
We will be there to see.”
Genius. :thumleft:

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Has become ''Warren's Unholy Crusade''.
he he he
:cheers:

Rastaman

Post by Rastaman » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:27 pm

My personal opinion is that so what really.
Some highly motivated dushbag climbs 9a in SA.
It's not like it's going to be the first 9a in the world and not like it's its gonna make hundreds of people start climbing or flock to our shores (like we want that anyway?).
It's not like hundreds of kids are gonna say wow check that 9a I'm gonna finish my homework and go crank.
So we get our first 9a. Then what some dushbag needs to get the first 9a+.

Focus rather on style and vision if you want to make a impact.

GeoffJ

Post by GeoffJ » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:22 am

New religion falters as God disappears

In a major upset, it appears that the new religion surrounding Ebert has begun to falter following the climbing God’s mysterious disappearance. We spoke to ardent acolyte Milky Bollocks to find out more.

DR: so Milky, can you tell us what happened? Where is Ebert?
Milky Bollocks: I just don’t know guy, it’s so hard to think about, I feel like I’ve failed….

DR: I’m sure you haven’t Mr Bollocks, perhaps you could tell us about the last time you saw your magnificent God?

Milky Bollocks: well, you see, I have really pale balls, and they glow in the dark –

DR:….

MB: so we use them as a night light in the cave. But flip man, two nights ago it was so cold I just couldn’t keep them out any more. Ebert kept saying “come on Milk tart, I believe in you, keep the lights on”, but I just couldn’t anymore…….I put on my pants. The last thing I heard him say was “Milky, you have failed me”.

DR: Do you have any idea where he might have gone?

MB: ummm, he has been spending a lot of time with the dassies lately. The other day he said to me, “Milk tert, do you know the only South African who has ever climbed 9a?” I shook my head, “a dassie Milk tert!! a flippen dassie!!”.

In totally unrelated news the SAPS are asking for any information on a streaker they say is terrorising hikers in your mountains. Police spokesperson Porky Sprocket-Finger had this to say: “We have received several reports of a streaker who appears to be wearing a live dassie on his head approaching groups of hikers and telling them he is their guide. He berates them at length when they don’t take him seriously before dashing off into the undergrowth....We’re really worried about the well being of the dassie”.

deSouzaFrank

Post by deSouzaFrank » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:08 pm

Warren G

Post by Warren G » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi Justin, why does the review section below read differently from the final product on the forum? For example, this is not included- was it edited out?:
Forket wrote:To all the haters :thumleft: just remember how picking on someone online makes you so much a better person. Thumpers mother always said: if you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all, but I guess/I'm sure this will just lead to more snotty responses.

Colin and Flex. You didn't even bother talking to me at the crag after flexs initial confrontation which was so brief I didn't know I had p'd you off till you had left, instead you went behind my back and ranted at my friends, telling them how you were going to post about it on the forum as soon as you had signal. Colin you didn't even bother saying a single word to me. You didn't even look at your project or seemed like you were ever gonna try it. I'm pritty sure you'll never ever send it.
ColinCrab wrote: whereas ebert does nothing, to further the spirit of the sport in this country and is in fact busy tarnishing the SA climbing scene with his adolescent behavior of drugs and Alcohol at he crags.
Colin, I've stopped smoking pot (not that I see it as a drug, pritty sure your son would agree), and I can't even drink 2 beers then I'm drunk (I'm a lightweight, over 18 and drink 1 beer maybe twice a year at the crag) plus I never ever go to bars so wtf should I drink my beer? Further I'm pritty sure you told a bunch of us youngens how you were tripping on LSD/acid while abbing into hiddenkloof the first time. So please, stop being a hippo. Pritty sure you and your crew get wasted every RocRally (before it was discontinued) half naked, while the youngest watch and I'm pritty sure I've shared my pot with some/most of your crew. :thumleft: I personally think you guys need IPs on your girlfriends coz it seems like a lot of inbreeding happening (is this not worse for the community then pot smoking hippies?)

As for Ebert doing nothing to further the sport. LOL

I'm busy building (after designing it myself) a climbing/bouldering gym in Pretoria for the community after TUKS burnt down the previous one we built. I'm not doing it to make profit, pritty sure I'm earning less than minimum wage. I spend most days training and pushing people to try harder. Every other day Im out climbing or searching for something to climb. I bolt lines. I build the bases you belay from and the paths you walk on. I clean crags and I never expect anything from it. I live climbing unlike you weekend warriors that are permanently insulting me on the forum (not referring to Flex and Colin coz they had an actual in counter with me and actually climb (<24 is still hiking) . How do you feel that parents drop their kids with me for the weekend that I can take them climbing? I respect people but you guys just insult without knowledge, almost like me when I was a teenager. I respect people at the crag. I respect people in general by giving my honest thoughts.

As for the next 2 years, I'm designing and building climbing walls (budget larger than 500k) for minimum wage to undercut the current big dogs raping the budget into their pockets, to allow larger gyms to be built cheaper so that our community can actually grow. If you don't think I can do it, give me a month then come visit my first gym. Further more, I'm hosting Rocklands Mountain Festival 2017 which I guarantee it will be the largest rock climbing comp in SA history. I've hosted other events that you may even have attended. I've got many large plans for this country :D and I'm going to do it my way.

So yes, maybe I'm an asshole in your eyes, but when you walk into a crag on a nice path, without tripping over rocks, without seeing litter, without having to put your rope in the dirt coz someone paved the floor, wonder who did it, cause I never see any of you bitches doing sh!t.

Robert & Trish, I appreciate your gear sponsorship more than any of these twats could ever believe and I apologize profusely for how this topic has escalated as I don't know 90% of the people commenting and surely they don't know me. Your sponsored gear has helped my climbing greatly. I'm different. I'm sure you've noticed. I do things differently and I'll keep annoying this community until I die on some mountain somewhere out there. My mission is simple. I want 9a in South Africa and I want to be the first to do it. After that I'm going for 9a+ and so forth. With that I want to push people to be Stronger, achieve greater things and go beyond what is believed possible. I'm going to step on many toes to get there and until someone pays me money to climb/shut up (aka making me a professional climber), I'll keep doing it this way because this is the fastest way to push forward. I won't hold it against you if you don't support this and will gladly keep supporting MMO/CR by sending clients your way even when we split paths.

Lastly.

I'm here to stay. I've got an Honours degree in Geology, but I choose to be a climbing bum for the rest of my life. Soon I'll guide people on "your" mountains while living in some cave. So get use to this guy doing stuff. I don't even like easy climbing/hiking (grades below 24) so I don't know why most people think I'm coming for their projects, coz I'm not going to bother climbing a project unless it challenges me. I wasn't even going to climb anyone's project. I was just rubbing off IPs and replacing it with grades (in chalk). I do things that challenge me, that's it. Now you (the community of forum pricks) has challenged me to try your projects. Ban me off your property and I'll come stay for free. Trust me, I know my way around. And after 48 hours of squatting on your land I basically have more rights than you (the land owner) on your own property. This is Africa this the law. I do not fight, so don't come to me with threats or slander.
I was brought up by a general and a lawyer, and will defend my life vigorously in person and afterwards in court.

And if I annoy you, commenting on a forum just puts a smile on my face. So be smart, just stfu and watch this space.

Peace out girlscouts

Ebert Nel
Sandbagging is a dirty game

Justin

Post by Justin » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Warren G wrote:Hi Justin, why does the review section below read differently from the final product on the forum? For example, this is not included- was it edited out?:
Hi Warren,
Not sure I know what you mean :scratch:
Which is the review and final areas? It could be that someone edited their post.
Feel free to give me a call if its easier to explain - 082 696 4067
Cheers,
Justin
Climb ZA - Administrator
justin@climbing.co.za

Forket

Post by Forket » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Its time for change. You guys clearly believe in freedom of speech. Here is mine
Attachments
12718373_10154088056280990_1232164465351611843_n.jpg
12718373_10154088056280990_1232164465351611843_n.jpg (160.99 KiB) Viewed 1893 times

rocklooney

Post by rocklooney » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Julia Wakeling's photo of Richard on Travelling Tadpole reminded me of what climbing is really about. I'm a pretty lame climber, best redpoint a 23, so sadly at this moment I remain a hiker. It got me thinking about real icons of SA climbing, some of whom I've met, most of whom I haven't. People like ........... ahh .... never mind.

hendriks

Post by hendriks » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Reading this thread almost wants you to take a few words from the capies and gooi a "Jou ma se proestraat pretoria" in the mix.

Rocklooney hitting the nail on the head.

There are many prominent figures in South African climbing who never asks for recognition and quietly goes about their business. I am lucky enough to climb with a bunch of people that are all stronger than me (I'm a hiker by Ebert's standards). They climb 30+ on sport and trad and yet are willing to drag along new climbers who hang around on the <20's, giving out advice and beta. Climbing trips often include some foreign national or a new climber looking for partners. These are the kind of guys that I think are the driving force behind SA climbing. Yes they might not be the Sharma's and Ondra's but they pave the way for those kind of future grade pushing climbers, and the best part, none of them are narcissistic assholes.

But ja, many Eberts will come and go before history takes notice.

Old Smelly

Post by Old Smelly » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:42 am

I am worried about the open gates...surely they can't be safe...

I am also concerned about the sexism in the "girlscouts" comment...I am unsure as to whether this is intended as an insult but if it was it speaks volumes...girls who are scouts are normally very capable
Really, its not that bad...I think it's my shoes...

rocklooney

Post by rocklooney » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 am

hendriks wrote:
Rocklooney hitting the nail on the head.

But ja, many Eberts will come and go before history takes notice.
I edited my post. The original was quite a bit longer with a couple of anecdotes but you know it just isn't worth the trouble and I don't really want to name people that I do or don't know. Who the hell am I to judge a person's character when I don't really know them or share my experiences of others that I do know in a public forum? The fact is that there are many past and current climbers who have achieved unbelievable feats of athleticism and endurance and who have selflessly contributed to the South African climbing community in ways that have made it possible for the average Joe to participate, enjoy and get good at this wonderful sport/activity/spiritual thingy/whatever. None of the ones that I know of have needed to shout from the rooftops about any of the things they have done much less the things they have yet to do. They just get on with it. Way cooler. Anything else is bullshit.

oubaas

Post by oubaas » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:55 pm

Too true rocklooney :lol:

Deon

Post by Deon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:12 am

If someone climb a 8c+ with dodgy quickdraws does that equal a 9a?
Just curious :thumleft:

andrew p

Post by andrew p » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:04 am

WTF! Those draws are dirty, give 'em a clean and a grease they will be 100%. suspect you used them on your waterfall project Ebert, I can see green mould, in which case any draw will seize up. I have climbed with Flashed draws for years now and no issues, unless I neglected them on a project for months. Yes I get them free (sponsored) but if they were dodgy I'd agree, but they are not. Andrew

CragRat

Post by CragRat » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:38 am

I have 2 sets of those draws and have them up on a few projects. 99% of time never have an issue. 1% of time is when they have been on a route in the weather for a time and need a clean as Andrew says.

On that note, what is the recommended process and products to use for draw maintenance? I take it a simple cold wash with no detergent for the draw but am not sure what "grease" to use on the clip mechanism that wont affect the draw material. What about graphite powder ?

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:35 pm

yo CragRat and andrew p

Id use the Metolius Cam Lube for this too, after cleaning of course.

And be wary of detergent, aslo stuff like Q20 and/or WD40 as its unsure how these will interact with the nylon/sling bits. I have no actual tech feedback on that, but if I try and switch on my anti-darwin-awards mind, I'd say beware of any checmical stuff touching your slings/nylon. Im thinking in the lines of some of your WD40 dripping onto the sling in time, not best.

Maybe Nikwax Techwash for the slings, and Metolius Cam Lube for the metal bits.

Nic Le Maitre

Post by Nic Le Maitre » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Powdered graphite if you can get it (try an art supply store) is fantastic for the moving parts. Totally inert so it won't stuff up the webbing
Happy climbing
Nic

Old Smelly

Post by Old Smelly » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:54 pm

At least in this case Nic isn't dipping his bits in boiling water! Not so sure what powdered graphite will do to them though...

Funny how Turtle uses Metolius cam lube on EVERYTHING...
Really, its not that bad...I think it's my shoes...