Children's section in forum

General climbing discussions. Climbing, Bouldering, Mountaineering. Anything!!
**Keep the arguments to the suject, not the members!

Children's section in forum

Postby rocklooney » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:33 am

I love this website, even though I don't climb much these days having recently acquired a small piglet who hasn't figured out quite how to sort out her own waste disposal system yet. On the subject of children, I've been following a couple of threads recently and was wondering whether the webmaster would consider a separate section for children in the forum. This way the adults could continue to have meaningful and respectful discussion on the subjects of their choosing, whilst children could interact on their level and hopefully be encouraged in an environment where they won't embarrass the adults or themselves. We could also open the children's forum to individuals of adult age who behave like children. This would enable them to hone their social and communication skills to a point where they can be admitted to the adult forums without fear of making fools of themselves. Anyone who supports this idea please post this little smiley man :thumright

Re: Children's section in forum

Postby Swaksaag » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:34 am

It's like a car crash. Horrific, yet so hard to look away.

Let's just all go climbing and hopefully all this will be forgotten when we return.

Andy Davies

Postby Andy Davies » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:00 am

Very funny :thumleft:

Old Smelly

Postby Old Smelly » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:03 am

Really, its not that bad...I think it's my shoes...

Social Media

Return to “General Postings”