Weekday Belay For hire Durban:

General climbing discussions. Climbing, Bouldering, Mountaineering. Anything!!
**Keep the arguments to the suject, not the members!
nicolaasdekker

Weekday Belay For hire Durban:

Postby nicolaasdekker » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:23 am

I'm free most weekday mornings until noon, if anyone is looking for a belay/climbing buddy.(for the next few weeks until I move)

- Have a full sport climbing rack.
- Could probably manage leading up to 17 in my current state (although I don't recommend letting me take a lead fall on your rope with my total 86kg[which is not mostly muscle, if you were wondering])
- Would need to be picked up and dropped off at home (Bluff)

Also keen to Freeboard or Longboard the mornings away if anyone is that way inclined.
‎"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure, life is either a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller

crazyflyinggecko

Re: Weekday Belay For hire Durban:

Postby crazyflyinggecko » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Hey Nic. I'll be climbing most days next week at Umgeni. You have my number (otherwise drop me a facebook message) when you are free. I'll gladly give you a belay for one in return.

Paulrob

Re: Weekday Belay For hire Durban:

Postby Paulrob » Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:42 pm

I am also looking for a climbing partner for the next few weeks - will be visiting Durban (my old home) for nearly 3 weeks, arriving on tuesday. I expect to have a good deal of free time weekdays to go out climbing, not so much on the weekends. Do you have a phone nr I can catch you on?

Candice - where is Umgeni, and what are you climbing there?

Paul

Social Media

Return to “General Postings”