Page 1 of 1

KZN info

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:32 pm
by Jason_t
I've just moved to pietermaritzburg and just need some info:

Do you need permits to go hiking anywhere in the Drakensberg, if so, where do I get these permits?

also my MSR dragonfly stove is missing a pump and a bottle, is there an outdoor shop around here that might stock just the pump?



Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:09 pm
by Camp
Regarding Stove, call cesar 0724624247. I did get my MSR repaired by somebody in Cape Town. I got the name from somebody at Camping and Outdoors (Umhlanga - number is in the book). Only cost me postage. Don't know how he makes his money!

regarding permots etc - call gavin -

Contact me if you want to climb down Kloof/Hillcrest way.