Silvermine accident

General climbing discussions. Climbing, Bouldering, Mountaineering. Anything!!
**Keep the arguments to the suject, not the members!
Drifter

Postby Drifter » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:17 am

If people get permission to put up a memorial or plaque on the mountain and you try to destroy it you are breaking the law besides having no consideration for other peoples feelings. It is morally wrong to damage a plaque or memorial.

\"Those who burn books today will burn people tomorrow\"-Anonymous witness, 1933

ant

RIP

Postby ant » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:00 am

I think that with some introspection, many are hijacking this tradgedy and using this as a way to deal with some kind of grief, anger insecurity, probably completely unrelated to the topic at hand - all the while leaving unrest wherever they lean.
Please grow up.
Guest I think you will find that if this were not anonamous you'd be too ashamed to say most of what you do.

I feel embarrassed on behalf of the climbing community (or those you shove their 2c on this forum) when I read stuff like this.

This axe-grinding must take place privately.

ant

\"If you don't have anything good to say,
Dont day it\"

Postby guest » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:58 pm

\"If you don't have anything good to say,
Dont day it\"

Don't 'day' it eh?!

I'm ashamed because of people like you Ant.

Marshall

Postby Marshall » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:52 pm

Ant. \"This axe-grinding must take place privately.\" What are you talking about? These are opinions being expressed in public. Pearls before swine. Thats what a forum is. Thousands of 2c make a forum. Take a look at http://www.rockandice.com . No 2c s' = no forum.

\"I feel embarrassed on behalf of the climbing community (or those you shove their 2c on this forum) when I read stuff like this.\" Don't read it then. Switch off your computer. Nobody is forcing you to read it Ant. There are at least 40 million in SA who don't. But you want to read it. Maybe its your way to deal with some kind of grief, anger insecurity.

Please grow up. Thanks I will...one day.

Social Media

Return to “General Postings”