Catwalk - Snake Park response

For the posting and discussion of Access Issues and Closures for Areas around South Africa.
mokganjetsi

Catwalk - Snake Park response

Postby mokganjetsi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:26 pm

i couldn't believe my eyes when i read the snake park's response. the crag has been bolted for some time, lots of dodgy characters wander the area and now they suddenly realise there's a \"problem\".......

but the most ridiculous part of their response was this: \"The Park will hold this gentlemen and any of his colleagues, legally liable for all costs occurred to prevent further trespassing and damage to the property.\"

WHAAAT!!!!! they havn't put up a fence and now that somebody has unknowingly trespassed they want to nail them for the cost to \"prevent further trespassing\". they would not stand a chance in court but what arrogance!!! i for one am going to write a letter to the snake park manager and make sure he knows i will never ever support his business. eish!!

OneDogClimbing

Postby OneDogClimbing » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:45 am

hey moks

I agree with you, but perhaps not lashing out at the guy might go some way towards negotiating access?
Live fast, die young & leave a good looking corpse

mokganjetsi

Postby mokganjetsi » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:41 am

awe onedog - agreed, we should not respond in the same fashion. i was a bit miffed though.

Social Media

Return to “Access & Closures”