If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:41 pm
- Real Name: Jeandre Briedenhann
Any bouldering at Clifton Beach???
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:45 pm
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Surprised no-one has answered this. Basically yes. Some on the beach, more on the headland to the right. Just make sure you can get off anything you try and get up.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 pm
I have checked the boulders out before, but they are super blank.
Smaller holds than Llundudno
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest