Need Help!!! Any pukke climbers?

If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.
Taliban

Need Help!!! Any pukke climbers?

Postby Taliban » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Ahoy everyone, ive only climbed twice at eagles mountain in harrysmit(barefoot haha) and im studying at potch varsity...i want to continue climbing but cant seem to get hold of anyone climbing at the varsity...i went to the gym on campus and got a number of the club president or guy in charge (Heinrich) but it seems that number isnt working anymore. I see that they(evil men) replaced the bouldering cave in the gym with a few toilets so im not sure if the club still exists and the wall looks quite empty....and my shoes is on its way through the post as we speak so im really desperate to get stuck on a wall some where....

PLEASE HELP!!!

Oakley

Re: NEED HELP!!! Any pukke climbers?

Postby Oakley » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 pm

join FB group "potch klimmers"

Vanaf die group page:
Klimtye vir die bouldercave is:
- nie-amptelik deur die dag, tot en met 17h00.
- amptelik: dinsdae tot donderdae vanaf 17h00-19h00.

klimtye vir klimmuur is:
- dinsdae, woensdae en donderdae 17h00-19h00.

Ek dink Tiaan is die huidig voorsitter.

Ek hoop dis korrek

shorti

Re: Need Help!!! Any pukke climbers?

Postby shorti » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 am

If you can't get hold of them on that facebook page, let me know - I should be able to get hold of them, I still have friends there. If what you said about the bouldering cave is indeed true, then it is quite sad, I know a lot of hard work went into it. Hopefully it was just moved somewhere else. The climbing walls are rather nice.

Taliban

Postby Taliban » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Sweet and thx, i will go to the wall at 5, do you know if they moved or removed the bouldering cave?

Taliban

Postby Taliban » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:33 am

Sweet stuff, thx! ..and youre right. The walls are rather nice and for the bouldering cave, it grew in size and moved to a bigger location in the sports arena. Nice!!

carlienKahl

Postby carlienKahl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 am

Ola,
The boulder cave has been moved to a more awesome space not wedged between two bathrooms...
Once you enter through the gate turn left - we share a space with Tae Kwon do - you can't miss the cave.
You can contact Tiaan (Mot) on 0825548387.

Cheers 8)

Social Media

Return to “Beginners Corner”