East London

If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.

East London

Postby Hanna » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:53 pm

Hi! Where in South Africa can you go climbing if you don't have much experience and no gear. Are there people taking out tourists for like a day or so. I'm gonna be around East London the week before i go back home and i really wanna go climbing. Hope you can help me and sorry for my crappy english. /hanna

Postby DBez » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:17 pm

Hi Hanna ,

great climbing in East London and all over the EC . Best would be to contact Derek Marshall 083 - 6818713 or either Garvin Jacobs 083 9610044 or otherwise if you down in Port Elizabeth contact us over here . But we don't know when you want to go climbing...We don't really take people for guiding or trip outs but if you got shoes and a chalk bag you're free to contact either of us .

Derek Marshall

Postby Derek Marshall » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:45 am

Hi Hanna

There is quite a lot of climbing that is in or close to East London. You can call Garvin or myself. We are both self employed so are fairly flexable in the week, but on week ends there will be quite a few people climbing.

Social Media

Return to “Beginners Corner”